Update: View these presentations at aisc.org
CSD will present several sessions at the upcoming NASCC: The Virtual Steel Conference from April 12-16. As leaders in our industry, we find immense value in sharing our expertise and continuing to develop and improve our knowledge as engineers. These presentations provide opportunities to engage with our peers and clients. Please reach out to our presenters and introduce yourself!
- Industrial Crane Runway Capacity Upgrades by Tim Bickel on Tuesday April 13 from 9:00am – 10:00am CT.
- Steel Framed Stairway Design: Overview and Gravity Loading by Adam Friedman on Tuesday April 13 from 3:00pm – 4:00pm CT.
- Steel Framed Stairway Design: Seismic Considerations & Delegated Design by Adam Friedman on Wednesday from 9:00am – 10:00am CT.
- Challenges for Designers of Crane-Supporting Steel Structures by Scott Thompson and Robert MacCrimmon (Hatch & Associates) on Wednesday April 14 from 10:30am – 11:30am CT.
- Specifying Certification: What’s In It For You? By Michael West on Wednesday April 14 from 1:30pm – 2:30pm CT.
- Movement Joints: What Are They and When Are They Needed? by Jules Van De Pas & Patrick McManus (Martin/Martin) on Thursday April 15 from 3:00pm – 4:00pm CT.