Equipment Support Design
All projects require equipment for various building systems that need to be designed for environmental loads. CSD provides exceptional structural engineering to manufacturers of specialty equipment to ensure their equipment supports conform to local building codes and project requirements.
CSD has served clients in equipment support categories including:
- Various process equpiment types within the water and wastewater industries
- Curbs and platforms for HVAC equipment
- Enclosures for generator sets and other equipment
- Skids for various process equipment
CSD values client partnerships, and we deliver designs that are customized and tailored to the clients’ needs and production preferences. With licensing in all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as 4 Canadian provinces, CSD will design and review manufacturer equipment support for operating loads, wind loads, and seismic loads (including water sloshing).
Our use of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) modeling, and our in-house design software allows for quick and efficient design solutions, ensuring conformance and saving valuable time and money. Our detailed calculations and designs meet project contract documents, and our sealed calculations are routinely approved by the design team with no comments. As your equipment support project partner, CSD offers exceptional service and ensures project success.
- Design of structural components for circular clarifier equipment
- Design of Steel Digester Covers
- Design of Equipment Enclosures
- Design of Bracing and Support Skids for Equipment
- Design of Anchorage and Curbs for
- Rooftop HVAC Units
- Design of Tanks for Wastewater Process
Connect with the Experts
CSD is dedicated to the success of your project. Our team of experts brings an unmatched level of ingenuity and experience to provide value to our clients. To move your project forward, contact us via phone or email today.