The success of a construction project relies on the timely execution of a complex sequence of events with many independent parties involved. Throughout the process, temporary conditions require bracing to ensure the stability and safety of the structure as it is constructed. Collaboration and expertise are essential to any construction project, and CSD brings decades of experience as well as exceptional service to every project partnership.
With a long history of responsive service for our contractor and erector partners, CSD ensures client needs are met and project schedules are on track during both early planning and ongoing construction support. CSD incorporates client preferences into each project to ensure efficient workflow and to accommodate the project budget.
The engineers at CSD are proud of our contributions to the industry and to temporary bracing projects nationwide. Our industry expertise guides our approach to each project, and is demonstrated in our publications, presentations, and memberships:
- Authored AISC Design Guide 10: Erection Bracing of Low-Rise Structural Steel Frames
- Committee Member for ASCE 37: Design Loads on Structures During Construction
- Authored MBCEA Temporary Bracing Guidelines for Metal Building Systems
- Presenters at AISC NASCC: The Steel Conference
- Erection Procedures
- Site Layout Analysis
- Bracing Arrangement
- Temporary Bracing Design
- Hurricane Contingency Planning
- Special Conditions
- Review of Partially Completed Structure
- Erection Sequence Drawings
Connect with the Experts
CSD is dedicated to the success of your project. Our team of experts brings an unmatched level of ingenuity and experience to provide value to our clients. To move your project forward, contact us via phone or email today.