within CSD to program early structural computer software. Several advances are made with changing technology while new software is created until being sold in 1986.
- Challenges for Designers of Crane-Supporting Steel Structures
- CSD Provides Connection Design in Partnership on Manhattan Highrise
- 2021 AISC Flash Steel Conference
- Test-Based Available Strengths for Aluminum Structures
- Movement Joints: What Are They and When Are They Needed? by Jules Van De Pas & Patrick McManus (Martin/Martin)