In an effort to set clear expectations and provide practical design information for the steel industry related to the framing around stairways and the structural support of stairs themselves. The guide provides information related to the design and layout of steel elements for steel-framed stairways, guards, handrails and related components. Background information regarding stairways, code requirements and design methods is presented, and complete design examples is also included.https://www.aisc.org/products/publication/design-guide/Design-Guide-34-Steel-Framed-Stairway-Design/
- CSD Provides Connection Design in Partnership on Manhattan Highrise
- 2021 AISC Flash Steel Conference
- Test-Based Available Strengths for Aluminum Structures
- Movement Joints: What Are They and When Are They Needed? by Jules Van De Pas & Patrick McManus (Martin/Martin)
- Specifying Certification: What’s In It For You?