Dr. Mahmoud Maamouri and John Rolfes are presenting a course on the 2015 International Building Code along with Sandra Hyde of the International Code Council (ICC). Solidify your working understanding of the 2015 International Building Code (IBC) structural provisions and confidently apply these provisions during structural design and plan review. It will run May 8 to 9, 2019 in Madison, Wisconsin. More information regarding this course and how to register can be found here.
This course will allow you to specifically examine loads, steel and aluminum, concrete, masonry, foundations, wood design, and special inspections. You will also:
- Examine the 2015 IBC structural provisions and referenced standards
- Review the significant changes from the 2009 to the 2015 IBC
- Learn the proper application of key code provisions
- Improve your understanding of codes and standards through examples
- Identify structural design resources